Winter 2023 Level 1 Dates Participants choose hybrid or in-person learning.
Hybrid Option (Zoom + Field)
Online Session via Zoom: January 18 & January 20, 9:00 AM – 12:15 PM, PLUS,
One Field Practicum – choose from:
- February 7 – Lower Allen Township, PA (snow date: Feb 22)
- February 15 – Columbia, MD (snow date: March 1)
- February 28 – Ridgely, MD (snow date: March 6)
- February Date TBA -Norfolk, VA
- March 2 – Charlottesville, VA (snow date: March 7)
- March 15 – Hockessin, DE (snow date: March 29)
In-Person Option – choose one:
- January 24-25, Chevy Chase, MD (snow dates: January 31-February 1)
- February 6-7, Lower Allen Township, PA (snow dates February 21-22)
- February 21-22, Norfolk, VA (snow date February 27-28)
- March 14-15, Hockessin, DE – Mt Cuba Center (snow dates March 28-29)
The online class sessions will be live instruction via Zoom. To participate fully we strongly suggest you use a computer or tablet with microphone and video capability.
Discounts are available for companies or organizations sending three or more employees to Level 1. The Campbell Foundation, through Lancaster Clean Water Partners, is providing a limited number of $200 scholarships for any municipal staff in Lancaster County, PA. Email email@example.com and ask about discounts or scholarships before paying.
Pre-class assignments and zoom info will come by email from Katie@cblpro.org
During this COVID pandemic, your safety and the safety of our staff, guests, and instructors is of great importance to us. The surest way for us to return to a normal training schedule is having a fully-vaccinated population. If you are not vaccinated, please wear a mask for all CBLP classes.
The Level 1 exam is currently being offered online. Details will be shared with you after training is completed. We will return to in-person tests when we can safely do so.
By registering for this course, you have agreed to the following cancellation policy: Cancellations made at least THREE (3) WEEKS prior to event start dates may receive a refund for the cost of the class minus a $35 processing fee. Registration may be transferred to an alternative Level 1 date at any time, without penalty. Participants who wish to request a refund or date change must notify CBLP by email. CBLP will notify you of any changes in schedule related to inclement weather. Should we need to cancel or reschedule a class, date change/refund fees will be waived.
The online sessions are recorded, by registering you are consenting to being part of these recordings. If you have concerns, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org