Held in partnership with the Nanticoke Watershed Alliance, this hands on workshop was created for local professionals who design, install and maintain landscapes in southern Delaware and the eastern shore of Maryland.
- Stormwater impacts on local waterways and the Bay
- Introduction to stormwater BMPs
- Ecological benefits of using native plant species
- Sustainable approaches to landscape management
- Working in the coastal plain (high water table, sandy soils,)
- Field visit to BMPs
Lunch included, CEUs available
This program was developed with support from the Delaware Department of Natural Resources and Environmental Control.